Hello! Hope everyone is staying safe during these unprecedented times. Due to the coronavirus, a lot has been put on hold or interrupted such as school and education, but do not fret! I am here to help your children navigate the transition to online classes. It can be a lot harder for a kid to concentrate when studying at home, and material may seem harder without the help of fellow classmates or teachers around. Through Zoom, I can have face time with your child while writing on a blank page both viewable to me and the tutee to explain any problems or subjects that are of difficulty. Specifically, I am happy to:
- Assist in reading assigned or desired books to keep up reading comprehension
- Help with math worksheets as well as assign math problems appropriate for the child due to their age and grade
- Reorganize desk area to create a calm and creative space for learning
- Aid in creating a school schedule for the week so the tutee can stay on top of their studies
- Tutor in any other desired subjects (grades 1-12)
Tutoring Services by Maggie Messina
Tutoring in specific subjects. (grades 1-12)
Help with the college application process such as how to come up with an essay topic and how to get started with the Common App.
Assistance in organizing school materials, so you feel less of a load and better prepared for the school day, homework, and tests.
Reorganization of desk area to create a calm and creative space for learning.
Summer Reading Assistance.