Services for Stay at Home/Online schooling:
- Assist in reading assigned or desired books to keep up reading comprehension
- Help with math worksheets as well as assign math problems appropriate for the child due to their age and grade
- Reorganize desk area to create a calm and creative space for learning
- Aid in creating a school schedule for the week so the tutee can stay on top of their studies
- Tutor in any other desired subjects (grades 1-12)
- Creation of child specific curriculum to meet specific needs
Grades 1-7 $45.00 an hour
Grades 8-12 $50.00 an hour
College Prep $55.00 an hour
Tutoring Services in person
- Tutoring in specific subjects. (grades 1-12)
- Help with the college application process such as how to come up with an essay topic and how to get started with the Common App.
- Assistance in organizing school materials, so you feel less of a load and better prepared for the school day, homework, and tests.
- Reorganization of desk area to create a calm and creative space for learning.
- Summer Reading assistance.
**Please feel free to contact me to discuss your childs specific needs. I’m sure we could create a plan to assist them!